Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello!

I recently started this blog to entertain readers with a top ten ranking of any category.  I enjoy looking on other sites and seeing how people rank certain categories, like sports, movies, television, etc.  I will begin posting some of my rankings and from the comment section I will begin to take down more ideas for future lists.  If I am well versed in that area (I am in many), I will put up a list quickly, and if not, I will research that category and put a list out sometime in the future.  Some examples of lists I plan on doing are: best mustaches in sports, most bad ass movie characters, toughest football players ever, etc.  These are pretty specific lists but I find them quite intriguing when I stumble across them online.  I will put up one or two later today.  Keep in mind these lists are strictly my opinion, and I would love to hear your comments.  Occasionally there will be honorable mentions to show some of the considerations that fell short.

No comments:

Post a Comment